Our New Favorite Meeting Place

Kasidie.com... Plays Well With Others.

Friday, February 4, 2011

2.0 Episode 2: The Internets, The Club and The Newbies

Episode 2 is up!  Click on the header link to be taken directly to it and hopefully iTunes will have it up by tomorrow.

I know it seems like we're cranking them out (and we are), but we want to get up to some of our more current episodes that we've done (since we're so much better!)

This episode we get into our thoughts about what we've found on the internet - the pluses and the minuses. We also talk about what we're looking forward to, and afraid of on what will be our first trip to the Swingers Club in our area.

We're trying to keep the continuity of our cast, but we through in a fun little break- hope it makes you giggle as much as it did us! :)

Dasvidaniya!
Boris and Doris

2 comments:

  1. Gotta say, you've made it hard for any listeners who also have profiles on AFF to find you if they don't live anywhere near you.
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to search for someone specific from Texas, when you live in Saskatchewan, Canada? Disappointingly and discouragingly difficult.

    As to other comments on the podcast, it was great to listen to both of your views regarding these sites and the profiles people post on them.
    I spend a lot of time with my job, driving from call to call, and it has been very entertaining to listen to you both banter back and forth, with your ideas and views, regarding what you are hoping to find in this Lifestyle!
    Keep h
    them coming! Can't wait to listen to both parts of #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd add in one little comment.

    You both mentioned about sitting by the fire while recording episode #1, and the sound of the snaps and pops of the cedar wood, so I filtered that out of my mind as I listened to #1.

    I didn't get to listen to #2 until the next day, and had forgotten the reference to the cedar wood, burning in the fire, making the popping noises.
    So when I did notice the noises during #2, I have to admit, a crackling fire never even dawned on me since the snaps were quieter and more widely spaced. In my mind, I was hearing a bare hand smacking firmly on bare, tender flesh!

    It added a little spice for every SMACK I heard! LOL

    Keep up the fun! We'll chat soon.

    Woody

    ReplyDelete